The Bioelectromagnetics Society (BEMS) and the European BioElectromagnetics Association (EBEA) are glad to announce that BioEM 2022, the premier international conference on bioelectromagnetics and the annual joint meeting will be held in Nagoya, Japan from June 19 to 24.
The meeting is the ideal platform to share your science and get unparalleled access to a global network of active scientists in the field of bioelectromagnetics research covering mechanisms, modeling/dosimetry, biological effects, regulations and medical applications from static to THz frequencies.
We invite abstracts (in English) for platform presentations and poster sessions.
Authors wishing to present their papers are invited to submit a short summary and an extended abstract online. Instructions for authors can be found in the following submission site.
Click here to submit your abstract. The deadline is 28 February 2022 (extended).
Preferential topics fall within, but are not limited to, the following categories:
- Biological and medical applications
- In vitro and in vivo studies
- Human studies
- Mechanisms of interaction
- Electromagnetic dosimetry and modelling
- Human body modelling and characterization
- Electroporation and pulsed electric field applications
- Occupational exposure and risk assessment
- Standards and public health policy
Bennett Ibey and Wout Joseph
Technical Program Committee Chairs